Gua Sha Tool
Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool
Stimulate your skin cells and reinvigorate your complexion with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool.
Originating from ancient China, Gua Sha is the practice of running a flat-edged tool along your skin. Used to encourage elasticity and definition, the gentle stroking action of this tool increases blood circulation to refine, tone, and smooth skin. It’s cool temperate helps to refresh skin, tighten, and tone. As well as this, it can depuff and reduce lines around the eyes, quickly revitalising skin.
Famed for its results over thousands of years, this is a piece of skin care tradition that helps your skin to remain youthful and supple. Known as a feel-good stone that opens and realigns the heart chakra, the rose quartz also encourages compassion, tenderness, forgiveness, and self-love.
For best results, use the Gua Sha tool as part of your morning routine paired with our Radiance Oil.
In stock (can be backordered)
The practice of Gua Sha
Use at a 15 degree angle moving the tool from the centre of your face towards the edges. Move the tool slowly and remember to use your free hand to support the skin.
Always use an oil or oil-based serum before to ensure there is a slip on your skin. We recommend pairing our Gua Sha tool with the Radiance Oil for best results.
How to use
1. Use edge 1 to gently massage up the neck.
2. Move to edge 2 and sweep along the jawline.
3. Use edge 1 to glide along the cheekbones.
4. Use the corner of edge 1 & 2 to smooth under the eyes towards the outside of the face.
5. Follow your brow bone using edge 1 & 2 to sweep to the outside of your face on each side.
6. Use edge 1 and gently pull upwards on your forehead on both sides.