Gua Sha tool
Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool
Boost your skincare routine with our Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool. Originating from ancient China, Gua Sha is the practice of running a flat-edged tool along your skin. The gentle, sweeping movements of the tool aid to boost circulation, reduce puffiness and help sculpt the face. It also helps with lymphatic drainage and relieves muscle tension and stress. For best results, we recommend using the Gua Sha tool as part of your morning routine paired with our Radiance Oil.
In stock (can be backordered)
The practice of Gua Sha
Use at a 15 degree angle moving the tool from the centre of your face towards the edges. Move the tool slowly and remember to use your free hand to support the skin.
Always use an oil or oil-based serum before to ensure there is a slip on your skin. We recommend pairing our Gua Sha tool with the Radiance Oil for best results.
How to use
1. Use edge 1 to gently massage up the neck.
2. Move to edge 2 and sweep along the jawline.
3. Use edge 1 to glide along the cheekbones.
4. Use the corner of edge 1 & 2 to smooth under the eyes towards the outside of the face.
5. Follow your brow bone using edge 1 & 2 to sweep to the outside of your face on each side.
6. Use edge 1 and gently pull upwards on your forehead on both sides.