Radiance Facial Oil & Gua Sha tool
Radiance Facial Oil & Gua Sha tool set (worth £46)
Make some time for you with our facial oil and Gua Sha tool set, featuring our lightweight, fast-absorbing Radiance Oil and Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool. The practice of Gua Sha originates from ancient China and involves the gentle, sweeping movements of a flat-edged tool along your skin. The Gua Sha tool helps to stimulate circulation, reduce puffiness and sculpt the face. It also aids in the absorption of your favourite skincare products and when paired with our 100% natural unscented Radiance Oil you’ll be left with soft, dewy skin after just one use.
Jojoba seed oil
Penetrating the skin quickly, jojoba seed oil is a fantastic moisturiser. High levels of Eicosenoic Acid help to regulate sebum production, making it great for oily skin. It is also non-comedogenic so won’t block pores.
Rosehip seed oil
Light and non-greasy, rosehip seed oil is great for minimising hyperpigmentation. Containing a natural form of Vitamin A, it is a powerful antioxidant and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
Marula kernal oil
Rich in fatty acids, vitamins & antioxidants, marula kernel oil helps to hydrate the skin & restore a youthful glow. It is naturally antimicrobial, helping to soothe skin, reduce redness & irritation.
Elderberry seed oil
Rich in essential fatty acids, elderberry seed oil helps soften the skin making it more supple. It has anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe & calm irritation & is great for acne-prone skin.
3. Apply up to 5 drops to clean hands
4. Massage into skin
How to use
1. Use edge 1 to gently massage up the neck.
2. Move to edge 2 and sweep along the jawline.
3. Use edge 1 to glide along the cheekbones.
4. Use the corner of edge 1 & 2 to smooth under the eyes towards the outside of the face.
5. Follow your brow bone using edge 1 & 2 to sweep to the outside of your face on each side.
6. Use edge 1 and gently pull upwards on your forehead on both sides.