We hand make our skincare in small batches at our lab in Hertforshire to maintain the freshness of each product.
Our Illuminating Mask Oil and Radiance Facial Oil are made using 100% natural ingredients combined to soften and soothe your skin.
Our British Pink Clay Mask is made using 98.3% natural ingredients carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 1.7% are clean and conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulation.
Our products have been tested for a shelf life of 3-6 months. To keep the products fresher longer, it is best to keep products in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight.
Due to the nature of clay, both masks work to detoxify whilst drawing out impurities & removing excess oil. The French Green Clay Mask works to balance, calm redness & protect, whilst the British Pink Clay Mask works to brighten & illuminate your skin.
Our Illuminating Mask Oil has been formulated specifically to be mixed with our British Pink Clay allowing you to customise the mask, as well as adding additional nourishment. We don't advise using the Illuminating Mask Oil directly on your skin.
Our Radiance Facial Oil has been formulated to be used directly on your skin to ease dryness and lock in moisture. We advise using it in the morning as the final step of your skincare routine, but don't forget to apply an SPF after.
No and we will never test on animals. Our products have undergone extensive testing on those who would be using them – people!
Yes, our products have undergone testing and each have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR).
This is a legal requirement to sell cosmetics in the UK and EU.
We always recommend doing a patch test 24 hours prior to use.
If you believe you've had a reaction, please take a photo and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is provided within 14 days of purchase, we will be happy to find a resolution to this.
Please note, redness is common after using clay masks as the clay stimulates blood flow to the skin.
Currently we ship to the EU and USA, and are hoping to expand our international shipping in 2023.
Please be advised that you will need to pay for international shipping as well as any customs or duty on the parcel arriving in your country.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS